VOLUNTEER AT RUISROCK 2017
Do you want to be an important part of the festival team?
As a Ruisrock volunteer worker, you’ll be part of our festival team which makes the whole festival come true. You will get more experience in different festival tasks and you’ll meet a lot of nice people and new friends. As a volunteer, you are able to spend the whole beautiful weekend at Ruisrock festival outside your working hours.
We have already accepted lot of volunteers for next summer but due to cancellations the number of needed volunteers changes constantly.
Benefits of volunteering at Ruisrock
- a warm meal on your volunteer days.
- an unique Ruisrock T-shirt which is also your work outfit.
- accommodation at camping site from Thursday to Monday if you are arriving outside of Turku district. We also provide you with transportation from your accommodation straight to the festival area.
- a volunteer work certificate after the festival
- invitation to the legendary volunteer party organized last night of the festival!
What does it mean to volunteer at Ruisrock?
As a volunteer, you promise to do the volunteer shifts that have been agreed upon in advance and you are ready to follow the mutual volunteer rules. All the volunteers work for about 15 hours in total during the festival weekend even though the length of the daily shifts may vary according to your task.
Most duties require the knowledge of Finnish language but to the Cleaning and Recycling team everyone is very welcome, as long as you speak fluent English. What really is important is to have a positive attitude and a real desire to volunteer at Ruisrock. It’s about having fun and making the fantastic festival together!
So, if you are over 18 years old, you have the required attitude for festival work and you would like be part of the Ruisrock 2017….
If you are selected as a volunteer, you will get more info on working as a volunteer at Ruisrock, so please keep an eye on your e-mail. You will also be trained to your task at the festival.
If you still have questions or you want to give feedback, please contact email@example.com